Guest Services Manager - Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto International Airport
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Sheraton Hotels and Resorts|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
Hotel / Resort / Lodging
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
01/20/2013 03:00 AM
Supervise the employees of the Front Office Department by delegating job assignments and managing the work environment to ensure maximum efficiency while maintaining service standards.
- Supervise and direct the Guest services staff and make adjustments as needed to maintain service standards.
- Coordinate the daily arrival and departures process between the Front Office and Guest Services.
- Resolve guest and associate concerns expeditiously in a manner which is beneficial to all involved.
- Lead and conduct staff meetings and daily pre-shift meetings.
- Train and performance manage associates.
- Respond to all emergency situations.
- Inspect areas of the Hotel daily.
- Liaisons with other departments to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Comply with Starwood policies and procedures.
- Prepare associates schedules.
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting.
- Maximize revenue potential.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The individual must possess the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years Front Office or Service Express/Guest Services supervisory and/or management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Property Management System. Previous experience with Galaxy/Lightspeed an asset.
- Evidence of excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Starwood standards.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.