Americas (Canada) - Router Test Developer (Co-Op) - Engineering
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Cisco Systems|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
IT / Software Development
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Address: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
01/16/2013 06:51 AM
This position is available to undergraduate or graduate students currently enrolled in a university in Canada. Location: Kanata, Ottawa. Relocation is not available.
Software Engineering team develops software to support Broadband Network Gateway, Intelligent Services Gateway functionality for fixed broadband and Wi-Fi deployments of ASR1000 by Service Providers.
• Develop fixed and mobile subscriber management S/W
• Low level forwarding plane micro coding
• Control plane level coding
• Write and/or provide input portions of design specifications. Develop low complexity, multiple modules of code (with some supervision)
• Contribute to writing test plans
• Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level
• All ASR1000 coding is done in C, Linux environment.
The responsibilities in this position will be:
• Setup networks of routers and packet generators to simulate broadband access networks in a service provider
• Develop scripts in TK/TCL
• Debug network setup issues
Some exposure to tcl programming interest in networking
Transportation and Housing:
The facility is located 11 minutes walk from the #93 OC Transpo Bus route @ 2000 Innovation Drive, Kanata. There is no housing coordinator.
Other Job Details: flexible hours
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.