Lead HR Business Partner - FIFA
Vacancy has expired Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Electronic Arts|
| Job Ref: ||
| Industry: ||
Employment / Staffing / HR
| Job Type: ||
| Degree Level: ||
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
| Salary: ||
| Post Date: ||
01/12/2013 09:46 AM
About EA SPORTS FIFA:
FIFA Soccer is the most popular and best selling sports video game in the world, winning more than 150 awards the past three years and selling more than 100 million units lifetime-to-date. Year after year, FIFA Soccer delivers unmatched emotion, quality and authenticity to millions of fans of “the beautiful game.” FIFA Soccer 12 was chosen Best Sports Game by E3 Game Critics for 2011 and once again will deliver the best sports experience no matter how or where you want to play.
The EA SPORTS HR team is looking for a Lead HR Business Partner/HR Manager to join the team. This position will provide direct support to the EA SPORTS FIFA team located in our Burnaby studio. This position demands an up-and-coming HR leader capable of partnering successfully with the business to deliver HR programs and best practices. The right candidate will support EA SPORTS FIFA’s business objectives while simultaneously fostering a culture of fun, passion and commitment to excellence in all we do.
This position is based in Burnaby, BC and reports to the Senior Human Resources Manager on FIFA. The team needs an HR Manager who is proficient in all core HR disciplines including: Employee Relations, Management Coaching and Consulting, Compensation, Recruiting, Organizational Development, and Change Management. Experience creating and implementing a diverse set of HR processes and programs is a must.
- Leads the delivery of HR programs that drive employee retention, engagement and development. Creates individual and team development plans aligned to business strategy, identifying deliverables, priorities and timelines.
- Works with managers, employees and appropriate others to respond to all employee relations issues in ways that foster a cohesive and enjoyable workplace.
- Partners with managers on planning and communications related to change management, and working through organizational design to drive role clarity at the individual and team level.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to recruit the best talent into the client groups. Facilitates strategic recruiting solutions between the partners.
- Creates and analyzes HR metrics and provides reports as required to support management decision making. Works with managers to ensure accuracy of employee and organizational data, taking overall accountability for data accuracy within HRIT systems.
- Lead one or more of key HR programs in partnership with the HR Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, and EA University)
- Minimum experience: Bachelor Degree in a relevant field plus 7 years HR business partner experience; demonstrated competence in several HR functional areas.
- Previous experience in High Tech companies and/or matrix organization is an asset.
- Solid consulting and coaching skills - able to effectively build relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly.
- Agility – comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities and execute on commitments.
- Good business acumen and people acumen - able to frame HR initiatives and expertise in a business context. Insightful about how people will be impacted as a result of business decisions.
- Strong independent thinker with results focus – able to quickly sort through information, form a point of view, and develop solutions.
- Strong project management capability including written and verbal communication - able to present, persuade, influence with excellent attention to details.
- Can balance compassion and toughness in coaching others and leading through change.
- Good understanding of local employment law.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013 JobMonkey, Inc. All rights reserved.