Staff Housing Front Desk Representative - FT Year Round
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Whistler Blackcomb|
Ski / Winter Sports
|Post Date:||01/10/2013 10:03 PM|
Whistler Blackcomb's mission statement is "to create memories as the best mountain experience again and again."
Why you'll love working in EE:
1) Making a difference in people's lives every day!
2) Great team environment
3) Gain invaluable knowledge and transferable skills
4) Opportunities for growth and advancement
5) Great parties and staff events!
House Mission Statement: "We will provide a safe, healthy, affordable home. Our diverse mountain community fosters individual growth through adventure."
Position Status: Full Time (40 hours/week) Year Round, the hours of operation are 7 days a week, 10am-6pm.
What you'll be doing:
• Provide our staff with a clean, safe and affordable home where the right to a good night's sleep and an active, fun-filled mountain lifestyle can be enjoyed by all.
• Provide friendly, helpful service to residents of Whistler Blackcomb staff accommodation.
• Communicate with cleaning, and maintenance staff.
• Assist with all aspects of check-ins and check-outs.
• Assist with daily operations, such as daily deposits, data entry, and file maintenance.
• Responsible for issuing warnings.
• Assisting in roommate relations.
• Initiating and implementing new ideas.
• Laundry duties and assistance at Sammy's snacks as assigned.
• We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
• Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy!
• Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be the Best, and We Care
• Cashier experience preferred.
• Hotel/Hospitality front desk experience preferred.
• Additional languages an asset: French, Spanish or Japanese.
• Exceptional customer and guest service required.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Cheerful, outgoing personality, and openly animated.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Knowledge of Whistler Blackcomb and its operations is an asset.
• Proof of clear criminal record check.