Bootfitter - Can Ski FT
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Whistler Blackcomb|
Ski / Winter Sports
|Post Date:||01/10/2013 10:03 PM|
Whistler Blackcomb's mission is to create memories as the best mountain experience again and again!
Why you'll love working in Retail/Rental:
• Variable shifts allow time to enjoy Whistler's great outdoors!
• Great team environment
• Staff deals and discounts on the latest gear
Whether looking for top-end fashion or high performance hardgoods Whistler's high end ski shop delivers the ultimate shopping experience. With a reputation built on expertise with the Superior Fit Bootfit Guarantee, ski tuning and service CAN-SKI is fashion focused yet performance conscious.
Position Status: Full Time (30-40 hours per week) Seasonal/ Hourly. Seasonal positions can be differentiated from year round jobs as they have predefined start dates and end dates. These dates may vary due to seasonal business fluctuations.
This position would be through the winter season until April 2013.
Starting wage is $11.32 plus sales commissions.
• To continually strive to exceed our Guest's expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
• Assist all guests with ski boot inquiries
• Ensure guest satisfaction in all areas of boot fitting
• Responsible for selling and providing accurate information on the benefits of a custom footbed
• Responsible for shell expansion, buckle replacement, cuff alignment and grinding boot shells
• Ensure that work is always being done in a clean and safe manner
• Fulfill all the requirement of a sales associate
• We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
• Demonstrate our core values around Striving to be the Best, We Care & Safety First.
• Minimum 1 year experience in fitting ski boots is required - if you do not have this experience you will not be considered for this role.
• Excellent communication skills and a logical approach to problem solving
• Strong customer service background
• Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check